April 8 Linktastic MicroPython
Collection of recent MicroPython links
- Seon ‘Unexpected Maker’ Rozenblum is back with MicroPython #2: Hit The Ground Running
- Covers some of the differences between Arduino/C and MicroPython and leads a beginner user through flashing an LED
Pokitto and the online MicroPython editor
- Pokitto is a DIY gaming gadget that runs MicroPython
- Recently the team released their online Python Editor for Pokitto
- As well as regular MicroPython code, the editor supports the upygame gaming library created for Pokitto and simulates the hardware!
- Some of the intersting features of the editor are that it supports color selection, pixel drawing and playing sounds
Femto’s ESP32/Coincell effort
Miguel Grinberg has discovered MicroPython
- Miguel Grinberb tweeted that MicroPython is so fun!
- Miguel is a prolific author of many excellent Python tutorials, particularly using Flask
- We can fully expect dozens of MicroPython tutorials to appear ;)
PyCon AU 2019
Written on April 8, 2019